Senior Project Officer: – To provide support to the Head of the Project Management Office by planning and designing ICT project, coordinating and managing the implementation of the eGovernment Monitoring and Evaluation framework.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the professional and support staff of the department.
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems for ICT programmes and projects.
- Identify obstacles to implementation and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate the selection and/or refinement of performance indicators relevant to national and sectoral ICT programmes and projects.
- Direct the conduct of evaluation and/or impact assessment studies of key projects and/or programmes being monitored.
- Organise and conduct mid-term and post-project evaluations and prepares periodic progress reports on projects with the support of relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate data collection of selected indicators under the monitoring and evaluation framework in order to assess progress and areas for improvement.
- Lead monitoring and evaluation capacity building activities, including building technical capacity of teams.
- Keep abreast of legal requirements and government reporting regulations and advises on the enactment of appropriate legislation/regulations in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Deliver technical training and knowledge sharing for ICT Engineers.
- Participate in the policy development process of the eGovernment Agency.
- Participate as part of the management of the Data Communications Department.
- Assist Manager with preparation of the Divisional budget.
- Collaborate with the other supervisors of the Data Communications Department and other staff to establish Department procedures, standards and best practices.
- Proactively create and maintain documentation of work performed, in accordance with the policies of the eGovernment Agency .
- Participate in cross-functional teams to successfully implement approved solutions.
- Work on multiple projects involving tight deadlines.
- Performs other related tasks that may be required from time to time to drive Divisional objectives or special project initiatives.