Project Officer: – To assist the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator in coordinating and managing the implementation of the eGovernmentc framework to ensure that all ICT projects are efficiently and effectively executed and to serve as overall subject matter expert on ICT Projects Planning and Design particularly relating to fiber optic infrastructure and other advanced networking topologies and services within the eGovernment Agency.
– Assist in developing and implementing Monitoring and Evaluation systems for programmes and projects in the eGovernment Agency.
- Identify obstacles to implementation and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Assists in coordinating the selection/refinement of performance indicators relevant to national and sectoral ICT programme and project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Assist in directing the conduct of evaluation/impact assessment studies of key ICT projects and/or programmes being monitored.
- Assist in organizing and conducts mid-term and post-project evaluations and prepares periodic progress reports on projects with the support of relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate data collection of selected indicators under the monitoring and evaluation framework in order to assess progress and areas for improvement.
- Assist in Monitoring and Evaluation capacity building activities, including building technical capacity of teams.
- Keeps abreast of legal requirements and government reporting regulations and advises on the enactment of appropriate legislation and/or regulations in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proactively create and maintain documentation of work performed, in accordance with the policies of the eGovernment Agency.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to successfully implement approved solutions.
- Work on multiple projects involving tight deadlines.
- Performs other related tasks that may be required from time to time to drive Divisional objectives or special project initiatives.