The Cybersecurity Division focuses on safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Government of Guyana’s ICT infrastructure together with its services, applications, and data.
• Maintaining visibility of and readily detecting incidents occurring on the NDMA’s eGovernment network infrastructure and ICT-services
• Maintaining international relationships and collaborations to secure our national information assets
• Responding to, containing, eradicating and recovering from any successful attack
• Keeping abreast with the global threat landscape and continually managing threats and vulnerabilities that may be present on the network or ICT-enabled systems
• Managing risks, defining policies, standards and guidelines, and ensuring that ICT-enabled systems are secured in accordance with data protection and privacy laws and policies
• Facilitating help-desk reporting and information dissemination functions to whole of government.