Assistant /ICT Engineers-Power & Environment: – To administrate and maintain all AC, DC and Alternative Power systems and solutions to provide consistent high quality power supply to all eGovernment Infrastructure equipment.
- Implement approved electrical power supply designs, solutions and maintenance plans for all eGovernment systems.
- Execute projects and other duties as they are assigned.
- Collaborate with the other assistant engineers and technicians of the Data Communications Department and other staff to ensure Department standards and best practices are strictly followed.
- Collaborate with technical representatives and project teams of the client.
- Ensure all faults and failures are reported clearly and in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage assigned work.
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of a maintenance plan for all eGovernment electrical power supply systems.
- Proactively create and maintain documentation of work performed, in accordance with the policies of the eGovernment Agency.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to successfully implement approved solutions.
- Work on multiple projects involving tight deadlines.
- Performs other related tasks that may be required from time to time to drive Divisional objectives or special project initiatives.