Assistant/ICT Engineer – Software-Defined Data Centre; To serve as a technical expert in the administration of all aspects of the NDMA’s hyper-converged infrastructure, including management of hardware, software and security, in addition to supporting Windows and LINUX operating systems; emailing and web hosting systems for the eGovernment Network.
– Managing the day to day operations of the software-defined data centre and all its components including monitoring the environment and addressing faults
– Provision, install/configure, operate and maintain systems software and related applications on Windows and Linux environments.
– Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values, enabling staff and clients of the eGovernment Agency.
– Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
– Verifying the integrity of backup infrastructure across the environment
– Maintaining documentation regarding all facets of the web and email